Install Epson printer drivers
To use the Epson printer services efficiently, you need to install the Epson printer drivers on your device. Here, we are going to teach you how to download and Epson printer driver Setup on your system. So, let’s proceed further and learn the process.
Epson Printer Driver Download: Easy Guide
The printer is one of the most efficient and convenient tools designed to make work smoother and simpler. There is a wide range of printers available in the market, but among all of them, Epson is considered to be the best at a global level. If you have recently upgraded your operating system, and are facing trouble with your device while printing the documents, you need to install Epson printer drivers ‘ upgraded version on it.
Download Epson printer drivers on your system by visiting the official website:
You can install the latest apps in printer drivers for your system by visiting the official website. Here are the step by step instructions that you need to follow:
- Visit the Epson official website.
- Go to the “Support” tab and from the drop-down menu, select “Printers”.
- Enter the name of your printer in the given box.
- Select the operating system you are using, and click to download the printer drivers on your system.
- Once downloaded, click on the downloaded file and proceed to install the Epson printer driver on your computer.
Install Epson printer driver through device manager
If you are using a Windows computer, you get an inbuilt utility software known as Device Manager. This software helps to resolve printer driver-related issues. Below we are sharing the step by step instructions for Epson printer driver download using the utility tool:
- In the search box, type “Device Manager”.
- Click on the topmost result appearing.
- When the device manager opens up, go to the ” printers category”.
- Right-click on the device you are using.
- Click to update drivers option to install the latest version of Epson printer drivers on your device.
- From the next screen, choose “Search automatically for updated drivers”.
- Wait and let the driver installation process get completed.
- Once the driver installation is done, restart your computer.
So, these are two simple ways that can help you with the Epson driver download on your device.
How to install Epson printer drivers on a Mac computer?
It is easy to Epson printer download for an Epson printer or scanner on a Mac computer. For more information, proceed with the step-by-step guidelines we have mentioned below:
- Turn on your Epson printer.
- Visit the official website and click to download Epson printer drivers for the MAC version of the “Epson connect utility setup”.
- Hit the ” Continue” button.
- Hit the ” Continue” button again.
- Click the “Agree” button.
- Hit the “Install”>>”Close” button.
- Select your printer model, and hit the ” next” button.
Important: If no window pops up on your screen, you can install an Epson printer driver through the finder. Click on ” finder”>>” application”>>” Epson software”>>” Epson connect printer setup”.
- Click the ” program registration” option.
- Hit the ” next” button.
- Hit the “Ok” button.
- Scroll down and click on the checkbox saying ” I accept the terms and conditions”.
- Hit the ” next” button.
- If you want you can create a new account or sign up with the existing one.
- Hit the “Close” button.
So, these are some easy instructions that will let you Epson printer setup for your Windows as well as Mac computer. If you are still unable to install the printer drivers on your device, you must contact the printer support team for expert advice. Or, or you can use the driver easy tool to get it done without trouble. Once you have installed the correct drivers on your system, you can continue to print the documents without trouble. However, if you do not have enough time or technical skills to upgrade or install printer drivers manually, get expert assistance and install the drivers quickly.